Today's task list:
- [x] Push yesterday's notebook
- [x] Review Tarun's timeline
- [~] Run structural identifications for Dr. Hess
- [x] Mingle and chat at the lab grand opening
- Finish computer purchase paperwork and send it in
- Read and do exercises in Chapter of Professional Plone Development
- Reply to Open Science email
- Review the todo items on the Yeadon paper
- Work on parsing the walking data
- Do D-Flow/Cortex tutorial
Structural Model Identification
- 10 runs with the Boeing 747 (no process noise) ID
The one that will require a re-do of your algorithm will be the four original tasks, this time with process noise ID. Of course, if you can to the Boeing 747 also with process noise ID, that would be great. I’m anxious to get the paper uploaded to the AIAA website?
Each data file should have a plant identifier and a run number. The plants can be loaded from the data file or from the plant.m file (given the plant number).
- 1 : 1 / s
- 2 : 1 / s(s + 1)
- 3 : 1 / s(s + 0.2)
- 4 : 10 / (s + 10)
- 5 : 5 / (s + 10)
- 6 : 10 / (s^2 +.2 * s)
- 7 : -5.2632(s-17.28) / (s^3+12.88s^2+77.92s)
- 8 : -5.7616(s-17.24) / (s^3+12.46s^2+74.24)
Not much progress here today...will have to work on it during next week.