Today's task list:
-  Work on parsing the walking data
- [~] Make generic settings on the lab website
- [~] Setup a data backup for the website
-  Work on the website theme
-  Review the TODO items on the Yeadon paper
-  Run variations in guesses for structural id
-  Work on BMD papers
-  Book flight for BMD
-  Book hotel for BMD
-  Post update about BMD copyright
I wasted way too much time today trying to automate my notebook blog creation today with make. I finally switched to fabric and got it working in a 15 minutes. The virtues of python...(or working with something you know).
I made a github org for our lab: https://github.com/csu-hmc
And moved the three plone repos to it.
I tried pulling down the buildout.cfg from the server unified installer but ran into issues building from the develop.cfg file. Tired of looking at it...
Not much accomplished today except getting a headache from Plone backend admin.