Today's task list:
- [x] Work on parsing the walking data
- [x] Talk to Tommie Barclay about domain name
- [x] Read Sandy's report
-  Work on BMD papers
-  Book hotel for BMD
-  Post update about BMD copyright
-  Finish reading the van der Kooij paper
-  See if our controller can drive an OpenSim model or Ton's 2D model
-  Wrap the HBM C code
-  Duplicate website backups on a S3 bucket
-  Work on the website theme
-  Make generic settings on the lab website
-  Review the TODO items on the Yeadon paper
-  Do CITI course
-  Do FERPA course
-  Write up database proposal
-  Try out CSympy with some mechanics problems
Finally got in touch with Tommie Barclay about mapping hmc.csuohio.edu to our IP address: 188.8.131.52. She's going to get back to me next week about it.
Walking System Identification
I made good progress today squashing bugs in my walking system identification code. The results of using the methods and software are here:
I can compute the optimal linear gains at specified instances along the gait cycle for an arbitrary data set.
The library for the code is in:
And the notebooks explaining things are now stored here:
The next things to add are:
- Add an option to use a sparse matrix data type for the A matrix and the sparse least squares solvers for them.
- Output the variance of the fit and the covariance of the parameters, including plots.
- Make plots of the resulting plant inputs from the controller and compare them to the "measured" inputs.