AIO for October 29, 2014
Last week's accomplishments
- [7 hr, Done 7 hr] CSU Open Access Symposia
- Met some cool folks from the CSU library, U of Toledo, and Emory University. Nice symposia.
- [Done] Go on a bicycle ride through Phnom Phen.
- Ate a meal of bugs.
- Biked around Angkor Wat/Thom.
Eating a tarantula:
Biking through the east gate of Angkor Thom:
Last week's issues
- [2 hr] Draft consulting agreement and send to Ton.
I worked on this a bit on the flight, but still need to do more.
- [5 hr] Go over Mont's commments on the steer torque paper and fix them.
- [2 hr] Use seaborn to improve the matplotlib histogram plots in the steer torque paper.
This week's objectives