AIO for November 12, 2014
Last week's accomplishments
Last week's issues
This week's objectives
- [4 hr] Implement trapezoidal rule integration and test on parameter id problems.
- [3 hr] Show Sabrina how to install and assign her an issue.
- [3 hr] Make all generated Cython files go to a tmp directory.
Inverted Pendulum Paper
- [6 hr] Figure out why convergence is poor for the human parameter set.
- [3 hr] Setup the direct id approach for the Park model.
- [5 hr] Setup the shooting approach for the Park model.
Peturbed Walking Data Paper
- [0.5 hr] Fix the stride/step/gait cycle terminology.
- [3 hr] Create light boxplots instead of the histograms.
- [0.5 hr] Merge Sandy's PR.
- [0.5 hr] Make an appendix with the long tables and other crud.
Steer Torque Paper
- [8 hr] Work on revision, fixing issues reported by Mont.
- [2 hr] Go over server maintenance stuff with Sabrina.
- [3 hr] Reveiw bicycle dynamics paper for VSD.
- [2 hr] Write up consulting proposal and budget.