AIO for June 8, 2015
This AIO reflects the period of May 25 to June 7.
Last week's accomplishments
- [0.5 hr, Done] Email Dr. Eke about Sac State.
- [0.5 hr, Done] Email Dr. Joshi.
- [1 hr, Done] Look through UCD and Sac State job openings.
- [1 hr, Done 1.1 hr] Meet with Sahil and others before GSoC starts.
- [8 hr, Done 11.2 hr] Fix bugs in PyDy for the release.
- [0.5 hr, Done] Send in info for conference and register.
- [0.5 hr, Done] Send in contract.
- [4 hr, Done 12.5 hr] Start first notebook.
- [53.2 hr] Prepped and interviewed at UCD for lecturer position.
Missed goals from last week
- [1 hr] Look through UC Berkeley openings.
- [1 hr] Look through biomech-l job postings.
- [0.5 hr] Apply to Ekso bionics.
- [2 hr] Create an industry 2 page resume.
- [1 hr] Setup spreadsheet to track jobs.
Gait Control Direct ID Paper
- [16 hr] Write.
Attention + Control Project
- [1 hr] Write out a plan of action to Zhoadan in an email.
- [2 hr] Draft more on the grant: come up with goals.
- [0.5 hr] Figure out if I will actually be guaranteed a position.
Last week's issues
Spent most of my time preparing for the interview and neglected everything else.
This week's objectives
- [16 hr] Fix all remaining 0.3.0 milestone bugs in PyDy and make the release.
- [0.5 hr] Respond to mailing list about Sahil's API desing.
- [0.5 hr] Rally the devs for the June 15 release.
- [8 hr] Update the tutorial to work with PyDy 0.3.0.
- [0.5 hr] Buy tickets to Austin (plane/train?)
- [1.5 hr] Review Sahil's work.
- [1 hr] Meet with Sahil if needed.
- [4 hr] Polish the bicycle control notebook.
EPak AIP Project
- [0.5 hr] Review contract and see if everything is in order.
- [1 hr] Open issues on Github for all things in the agreement.
- [3 hr] Get familiar with the code base.
- [2 hr] Do a shiny tutorial.
- [2 hr] Fix some issues.
- [1 hr] Send signed contract back to Ton.
Gait Direct ID Paper
- [3 hr] Respond to issues on Github.